I can’t help but copy Kitchendoor’s listing themes. Some things just make sense to me, so I do ‘em.
1. Today is Friday. Exhale. Today is Friday. Exhale again.
2. JW and I are heading to a movie tonight–I love both movies and fountain soda, and it reminds me of when we were in high school and college and would meet up at Quality Sixteen to see God Knows What and then loiter around Chelsea afterwords. We led exciting lives. Anyway, we’re seeing Up in the Air, which I’ve heard mixed things about, but I’m excited. For the fountain soda.
3. This weekend I have brunch plans with my girlfriends. Well, breakfast plans because I am a restaurant Nazi and hate waiting in long brunch lines at popular Chicago spots on the weekend. My solution? Gather my sleepy friends and meet at 9:00 AM. They love me, truly they do. This time we’re headed to Over Easy on Damen, which looks delicious, but keep it in perspective. I never meet a breakfast I don’t like.
4. I have a library pass to the Art Institute. And they’re showing an exhibit on photographs from the Columbian Exposition. If you know me, you know I’m obsessed with that piece of Chicago history, so I am super excited. Plus, I love these guys:
5. I ran last night and completed the Shred again this morning. I’m feeling accomplished, and have managed to get through the week without experiencing ankle pain, a head cold, or a thrown out back. This is an improvement over most of January.
Well everyone, I hope you have similarly action packed weekends to look forward to–see you on the other side chicks!