Morning, chickadees! It’s Friday, which doesn’t mean too much at this juncture except that JW gets to hang with me and Theo for the next few days, and for that, I am very thankful.
I almost started organizing all of T’s clothes yesterday, but then remembered that it would surely end in disaster without JW to supervise me.
A weekend project, if you will.
In any case, here’s a list of five.good.things, since I haven’t played this game in awhile, and obviously, there are so many good things to talk about.
1. Despite the fact that the weather (and I admit it, lack of work, you guys, I’m sorry, I just like working) are causing me to be a little stir crazy, it is a very good thing that this is the face I’m spending my daylight (and night light, if I’m going to be real) hours with.
2. My mom’s coming to visit today, which will assist in the aforementioned cabin fever. Also, my grandma is headed this way at the end of March, which means more during-the-day activities. This also means I can maybe take care of my nails, which pretty much look like chipped daggers.
I’ve been a little busy.
3. The weather promises me it’s going to be almost 50 degrees today, which means walks can be taken and the outdoors can be enjoyed, which is really the best good thing that could happen.
Please be here to stay, spring.
4. This weekend is St. Patrick’s Day (observed), and while I can’t get as crazy as last year (maybe a good thing, after a night and a day of hitting Finley’s), I can enjoy corned beef, soda bread, and maybe even a car bomb. That’s something to celebrate:
5. Jennie and Jeff’s engagement photos are up, our room has been booked, and we’re on the lookout for flights: let the countdown to the September festivities begin! It’s almost wedding time!
And with that, chickadees, I’m off to enjoy a weekend with my little family and to enjoy the sunshine if it comes (and it will!)