Random thoughts on a Friday morning:
1. I will never be too old for late night burgers, unfortunately.
2. I have been conditioned to experience anxiety attacks upon receiving terrible slide decks.
3. The other day I said to JW, “Wouldn’t it be funny if the Christmas tree came alive and stabbed you at night?” to which he responded, “Everyone would know it was you.”
4. I’m late to the Serial party, but now I can’t stop thinking about it.
5. My baby sister wrote this about me yesterday, and I can’t decide if it’s nice or not.
And with that, I’m off to finish this one up and enjoy a weekend of fun (and laundry, because there will always be laundry). Keep it easy, chickens.