Finally, it is almost the weekend. After being robbed of my rightful two days off last week, I am more than excited to get myself out of this office and into my life again.
This weekend is going to be super fun–I have a lot of plans, which include the following:
1. Seeing Quantum of Solace tonight with my friends in honor of Maggie’s birthday.
2. Going to the farmer’s market–things are looking bleak in my pantry.
3. Getting myself to the GAP to get some clothes with a sweet 30% discount. It is my mission to get JW into a pair of pants that actually fit him.
4. Going out tomorrow for pizza, alcohol, and Rumrunner’s at Joe’s to celebrate Michaela’s birthday. So many birthdays!
5. Cleaning my house. It has gotten out of control in there, and it needs to remedied.
Anyway, I think those are the most important items on my to-do list. I am hoping to also start my Christmas planning (I know it’s early!) and to get a menu together so JW and I aren’t forced to eat Mac & Cheese for dinner (not that I am opposed to this, every once in awhile).
I hope everyone has a good weekend–I’ll be all over the place, but I look forward to it!